Sunday, December 7, 2008

11/24/2008

I Am Not the Body
This definite knowledge, that I am not the body, I am the Self, I am the space, I am the Imperishable, untouched, untainted by the "prakriti," by this world around me; this body is all hollow and empty, and every particle in this body is changing, and changing, and changing; the mind is changing and changing and changing---this definite knowledge is *the* way out of the cycle
यह उचित ज्ञान, की मैं शरीर नहीं हूँ, मैं आत्मा हूँ, मैं आकाश हूँ, मैं अनंत हूँ, अछूत, “प्रकृति” जिस से दूषित नहीं है, मेरे चारों और इस संसार से; यह सम्पूर्ण शरीर खोखला और खली है, और इस शरीर का हर एक अनु परिवर्तित हो रहा है, और परिवर्तित हो रहा है, और परिवर्तित हो रहा है; चित्त परिवर्तित हो रहा है, और परिवर्तित हो रहा है, और परिवर्तित हो रहा है---यह उचित ज्ञान ही इस चक्र से बहार निलकने का रास्ता है.

No comments: